Monday 2 May 2011

Challenge #1 - Colour Combo

Welcome to our very first fortnightly challenge! We are honoured that you have popped over to visit our new challenge blog and we hope that you will join in the fun.

The challenge this week is a colour one. Create a card or project using one or more of the colours above.

And now for some inspiration from our super talented design team members.

Keilly Mulvihill - Keillys Little Blog


Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Simple Treasures


Clare Buswell - Clare's Creations


Pauline Pollington - Craft Obsession


Zuzana Obert - Jelly Welly


And here is the prize for our first fortnightly challenge. The contents of this can includes various colours of grosgrain, crochet lace, sheer roses, satin and seam binding (can not included).





Take a look at our design teams personal blogs for more creativity and inspiration. Link your card / project below by Sunday 15th May to play along.

We will award a 'the ribbon reel top 3' badge to the three most creative projects and one lucky winner will win a gorgeous prize and earn 'the ribbo
n reel winner' badge. Our 'winner' and 'top 3' will be announced on Monday 16th May.



11 comments:

  1. WOW ... gorgeous creations teamies :) What a fun launch party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, and a fun start to the challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very excited about the new challenges, the Team is amazing!
    I made a card with your colours, but I don't see the Linky, so I'm leaving the link to my submission here:
    http://ipalamountain.blogspot.com/2011/05/tsg105-3d-flower-fun.html
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow very cool challenge to start with and def agree that the team creations are stunning. cant wait to play along later on. thanks girls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new challenge blog. Hope it all goes well. Hugs Lin for the Feline Playful Team. felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the launch of this new challenge blog. What a great challenge to start with along with the beautiful and inspirational cards by the design team Thanks for sharing Happy crafting everyone

    Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just heard about this new challenge blog and am going to try my hand at a card later this week. Terrific projects from the DT! Congratulations on the new blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. have just added my link. I have thanked you on my blog itself as you will never know how much this challenge has helped me this week. keep it up ladies xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I left a comment early on, but will try again!!! Loved the color combo and some great inspiration by your DT. Was a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun new challenge! I have added your blog to my Challenge bookmarks and also played along this week!!

    I'm a big fan of challenges and found your via Feline Playful today!!

    Thanks for the FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well shoot, I just finished my card for the challenge and got ready to post it and saw it was closed...lol...and I spent ALL afternoon figuring it out....I guess I had better pay attention...and I love it...oh well, maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete