Monday 22 August 2011

Challenge #8 Citrus Sunshine WINNER and NEW DT!

Wow, it seems you all had fun with our last challenge and the gallery had some AMAZING entries!! Thank you so much for taking the time to play along.

Before I share the winner and top 3, I would like to introduce you to our newest DT member, Francine Westmoreland (aka Fran) from Purple Peanut's Crafty Blog.

'I'm Francine (aka Fran) and I live in Derbyshire, UK. My love for paper crafting began in 2006, and quickly became hooked! I have been creative all my life, - art and crafts has always been a very big part of life from a young age and I remember I was always wanting to make things, cook, paint or draw. With paper craft, there are so many different techniques, styles and gorgeous products, I find myself getting very excited and immersed in it all! My passion for crafts pushes me on to learn new techniques and challenge myself with every project!
I love vintage, distressed and detailed work and inks, flowers and of course ribbons are firm favourites with me! I also enjoy making my own embellishments. I am very honoured to be joining this very talented team of ladies at The Ribbon Reel :)'.

I hope you'll join us in welcoming Fran from to our family!


The design team enjoyed viewing all of your gorgeous creations this fortnight. It was so so difficult to choose between them all on this challenge but I am pleased to announce the following 'Top 3' creations for this challenge are:

#1 Chupa
#3 Giovana
#7 Irit

and the 'Winner' of our 'Citrus Sunshine' Challenge is:

#8 Lin

Thanks for sharing with us this week Lin. Your card was so beautiful. Don't forget to email me (mail@theribbonreel.co.uk) by the end of the week to claim your prize!

Congratulations to all, you can collect your 'top 3' and 'winner' badges from our side bar which I hope you will display on your blog.

Have a great week and don't forget to check out this fortnights challenge!

Keilly

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for choosing my card this week! And congrats and welcome to Fran!

    ReplyDelete