Tuesday 27 November 2012

Excited to Announce....

Thank you to everyone who submitted their cards to our recent Design Team Call.  As expected, we received such stunning projects and I was blown away by the level of talent.  The decision to choose who was extremely difficult.  

So, would you like to meet some of the new design team?  

Please say hi to......

Jeanne Jachna - A Kept Life

 
Michelle Bala - My Passion for Crafting




We hope you'll pop back on 10th December for our next challenge and see what beautiful inspirational cards the team will create. 

Enjoy your week!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Keilly! I'm so happy to be part of this wonderful and talented team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keilly I am so excited and honored to be part of such a fabulous and Mega talented team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippiee ... three of my stampy friends! So happy to have the honor to design with these talented girlies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the new design team! I am a huge fan of Tammy's! Can't wait to see all your new creations!

    ReplyDelete